I wanted to paint the metal rosette especially for this mini picnic basket I picked up at Daiso. This mini gift basket can be easily decorated for gift or as party favors. With the fast approaching holidays, the basket is perfect for homemade treats.
Supply list is at the bottom of the post.
- Wash the metal rosette with hot soapy water. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Seal the front and back with the DecoArt® Multi-Purpose Sealer™ and allow to dry.
start painting the Classic Rosette with Colorbox® ColoriQue, Grape
Vine, Turquoise Mountain and Honey Bee. Heat set with the heat gun
the paint has completely dried, brush on a coat of the Colorbox®
ColoriQue Sealant, heat set with the heat gun and set aside.
- Using a foam brush, paint the mini basket with black chalk paint. Add two coats and allow to dry completely.
- Secure the metal rosette with Beacon® Adhesive 527™ and tie a ribbon to the handle.
Thank you for visiting today.
- Classic Rosette by U-Paint® Metal Crafts
- Colorbox® ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez
- Turquoise Mountain
- Honey Bee
- Grape Vine
- Americana® Multi-Purpose Sealer™ by DecoArt®
- Beacon® Adhesive 527™
- Black chalk paint
- Heat Tool
- Paint brushes
Post a Comment