Today's project is a center piece using a small molcajete. I used several pattern papers from both Olé and Amor collections. I also used the following: a small floral styrofoam, floral wire, hot glue gun and flower dies or flower patterns.
I cut several of the small flowers on the Cut N Boss using a Spellbinders flower die. I also used my Cricut Explore to get the larger flowers. Before I assembled the flowers, I made two cuts at the base of the flowers and inserted a strand of floral wire. I then assembled the flower, added a bit more hot glue than usual to secure the wire.
I then added a die cut sprig to the base of the flowers.
I used the larger flower at the top center and added the remaining flowers to around it. This molcajete measures about 6" in diameter.
Here's a close up of the flowers:
This is also my last project for Sabor Papel. Thank you Team Sabor for inviting me to take part of such an amazing talented Team and for the opportunity to play with your gorgeous paper.