Thanksgiving is officially over, it's all about Christmas, cue the jingle bells.
Today I am sharing a festive Christmas banner using Rinea's foiled paper and 3D Rolled Stars.This is the first time creating the 3D Rolled Star Die Set. Assembling the Stars was easier than I thought. The die set comes with 3 different die sizes. I cut 1 of the large and 2 each of the smaller ones. The easy to follow instructions are including in the package.
Following the package instructions, I rolled each piece and adhered using my Glue Pen.
I added a the Starstruck Foiled paper to each banner, just enough to give it a layered look.
Th 3D Rolled Stars be assembled in so many variations. Create ornaments, bows, embellishments etc. I simply love how they look on my banner and I hope you do too.
Thank you for visiting and happy crafting.
- Rinea Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper 6" x 12" Crafter's Pack
- Rinea Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper 6" x 12" Crafter's Pack
- Rinea Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper 6" x 12 Crafter's Pack
- Rinea Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper 6" x 12 Crafter's Pack
- Rinea 3D Rolled Star Die Set
- Manual die cutting machine
- 8.5" x 11" pattern paper
- Westcott Scissors
- Westcott Glue Pen
- Tape runner